Sunday, November 2, 2008

4 More Days

Yeah. The title says it all. 4 more days of civilisation left, before I embark on that trip to India. Hai. The thought itself makes me feel damn sick already! How great it would be if this trip is much shorter than the 26 days planned. Recalling what happened a few months back, it's quite funny how I got the news that I will be heading to that dreaded place for a long 26 days. Initially, I was told that I'll be going for 10 days only! Can you believe it? Just imagine how happy I was to learn that! So how on Earth did 10 short days magically transform into 26 draggy days?! Well, there was actually a long process. A few days after receiving that '10-day' news, I then heard that my battery will be going for 16 days instead. Well, still acceptable lah. It's an additional 6 more days only! At least better than NZ, which was 20 days the other time! Still ok, that's what I thought. But I was sooooo wrong!

One fine day, my dearest upstair suddenly just drop the biggest bomb ever on me. "Hey Chuan Yuan, I think the whole CP team will be going up for full frame. 26 days." When I saw that sms, my heart just sank totally. Didn't really know how to react. Didn't want to react! I thought I was crucified instantly on that spot. Totally stunned! Lost all emotions. Absolutely sianified! Hai. The next few days, I was constantly hoping that the plan will be scraped, that I will just go for 16 days only. But of course, the uncertainty just become a reality when I saw my name in the nominal roll that states the '26-days' people. Lost all mood, seriously.

Well, of course I've come to accept that fact now, coz I must be crazy if I still don't. That's why there's only 4 more days of proper civilisation left for me. Oh wells. Gotta cherish this precious remaining days. Shall spend more time with family, friends, and comp! Lol. Ok. '3 more days' will be coming up soon! Arghz!

No comments: