Monday, November 3, 2008

3 More Days

NUMB. That's what Alex said, maybe that's how I am feeling right now. I went back camp yesterday, only to have nothing to do at all today! See, this is how TPO waste away precious time. Just because upstair didn't want to allow us to take pre-flight off, they insist on us coming back. When we are back, thinking that there must be something important for us, imagine our great dismay when we realised that there was really nothing planned at all. Simply dumb man! That's TPO alright. Hai.

I have no idea what else to say. The following part isn't anything to be happy about either. Alas, that work/travel thing is once again an uncertainty. Arghz. It's like some roller coaster ride can, making you high for awhile, then plunging you low for another significant period of time. The problem this time is the agency isn't sure if the sponsor can guarantee me a job for the period I've requested. Coz the sponsor only provided employment for May to July. However, July should be a rather critical month for me, as I'll have to do all the pre-uni stuff and maybe attend orientation camps as well. Hence not a suitable period to be doing the program. So I asked for March to June. The agency's reply was that they never had students working during this period before. They'll have to check with the sponsor and get back to me. Thus, it's now waiting for another phone call of hope! Of even bigger hope this time! :S

Like I've said many times, I really do want this thing. In fact, I had more or less forgotten about this, thinking that the agency will never call back. And so it's a miracle man, when I received that euphoric call on Wednesday night, telling me that I am eligible to apply for the program! Haha. I was just totally mad with joy when they called me! Now, I really wish to be able to have this joy once again! This isn't being greedy, coz not having this call means I won't be going for the program in the end! But I really want to go! Arghz! I want this, totally, absolutely, greatly, madly want this!! I just wish that they will deliver that piece of good news to me once again!!

Oh wells. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I hope that the phone call of MORE hope will come AGAIN! Hopefully they'll call within the next 2 days. At least give me an answer and let me have a settled mind before I leave for India. Hope. Faith. It's all about this now. Shall keep all my fingers crossed and wish my dream will become a reality! Please please let this come true! :) Alright, till then.

No comments: