Today is Saturday, 01/11/2008. Exactly one month from now, 01/12/2008, I will be back from what I think is the greatest ordeal in my entire TPO career thus far. Oh my. This is really bad. Haven't even start yet, thinking about the end already. Lol. Well, in exactly 5 days time, I will be flying off to India for training. The thought of it makes me utterly sian. ARGHZ! I guess I have said this many times already, but I must mention it once again. So here goes.
It's really a different feeling as compared to the NZ trip. Maybe coz for the previous trip, I was still quite an inexperienced soldier. So the fear of 'don't know what to expect' keeps bothering and hence all that funny emotions in me. This time round, it's just literally sian, probably because it's nothing as NEW anymore, that I will just have to go through what I've done in NZ, all over again. The worst part is the fact that I will be away longer this time. 26 days!! NZ was 20 days, and I was badly homesick already. Now 26 days, in a place which conditions in no way can be compared to NZ. Sian to the max can?!
What fears me most is really the lost of means of communication with the outside world. Like totally submerging yourself in the wilds, having no trace of modern civilisation around you at all! This really sucks can?! No internet!! That's my worst fear. I'm not ashame to admit that I am just very reliant on this piece of information technology. Come on, tell me you can survive without the internet for 1 month! I'm sure there will definitely be withdrawal symptoms hitting on you soon before you would even realise it yourself. Seriously, no MSN, no facebook, no youtube, no forums to read, etc. The thought of it will drive me crazy can?! Well, of course I will still have my handphone. But then the exorbitant prices that these phone companies charge just for a simple SMS, or talk with your love ones, will inevitable scare you so much such that the phone will just be as rarely used. My phone bill when I was in NZ was 111 bucks alright. My friend, who has been using it more often to communicate with his girlfriend, has a phone bill of 700 bucks to contend with! Yeah! Get my point now?!
Hai. This looming trip to India, really just drains my soul away. Feel extremely lethargic right now, like no mood for anything! Sian! Sian! Sian! 5 more days and I will be flying off already. 5 more days with the internet. 5 more days to spend much time with my family and friends. Arghz! I wish this will be over real soon! :(
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment