Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Vezak Day!

Alright! So here we are, on the last day of this really long weekend! Arghz. When one's enjoying, time must pass so fast. And yet when one's in pain, time must prolong the suffering. I'm currently feeling real tired and sian. Coz played mahjong the whole night yesterday at Kok Wai's house. It wasn't very fun per se, as I was the 'hum ji' one who refused to play with money. You know, I don't really like gambling. Coupled with the fact that I am the most noob among the other 3 players, Kenneth, Xing Min and Nic. However, their persistent complaints about how boring the game was without playing with real cash made me relented. Yet guess what? I think the stakes which we have suggested, it could go into the Guinness World Records for the smallest stakes ever played. It's like whoever won will only get 10 cents from everyone else, regardless of the number of 'passports' one has. Lol. At the end of 6 hours of long playing, the amount gained by any player is at most 40 cents, so pathetic we decided to forgo the cash calculations totally. Haha.

It was really tiring though, I must say. Coz before the game, we watched The Legend of 1900, rented from Serene Centre. I suggested renting this very movie! And I thought it's a really nice show coz there's so much piano music to appreciate from 1900. Yet I guess the rest found it real boring. Think Kok Wai was just trying to be nice by saying that the show is not bad, but I guess he harboured the same thoughts as the rest. Lol. Oh wells. So probably the show had made all of us like 60% sleepy already, and when the mahjong session started at around 2330, obviously it will not last. Halfway pass midnight, at around 4am, Kenneth was already complaining about how tired he was and refused to continue to play. He and Nic then quarrelled for quite some time, while the rest of us just simply watched and laughed away. At the end of the day, we really didn't play much, like probably 2 full rounds only. And of course, I was the one who lost the most, considering how bad my luck was and that my skills probably aren't even a third of the rest. But it's rather fun all the same. :)

Kok Wai's house, a terrace, is rather spacious. But the lack of design gives me the first impression that I thought I was actually going to a chalet rather than a person's house. Lol. No offence intended. And oh yea, his house is seriously hot! No air-con, few fans. Oh my. Next time shall aim for bigger house, either Ivan's or John's one. Haha.

Anyway, I'm starting to realise that once again, I just cannot seem to express myself coherently. TPO is obviously degenerating my brain cells at a very large extent, such that I seem to have real problems with speech and clarity nowadays. Real bad! Must really speak and write more, practice! Arghz. It's the same with my music. Nice tunes in my head, but when I play it out, I just cannot seem to get it right! Damn irritating! If only I can be as good as 1900, lol. Ok, I know I'm asking too much. Just 1% of his talent, and I'll be more than contended man.

This week has been a real money-spending week! One full month's worth of pay, gone in just 4 short days. Firstly, I finally got my very own PSP, on the very fateful Thursday which I was granted a half-day off. Lol. Wanted to get it at Hougang for $350, in the end went to Seow Choon. Being persuaded by the salesperson there, I decided to get the entire package worth $430!! Oh wells. But at least it includes an original version of my favourite game, Patapon! Lol. As well as many other accessories like jewel case, USB cable, earpiece, UMD holder, strap, skin, 4GB card. Yup yup. Then on Friday, I went shopping with my mother. How unfortunate that TopMan must have a sale on that day, and it's like almost 60% off original retail price for selected items! How to resist?! So, just went inside, and poof! $100 gone on 2 shirts and a skinny jeans. Yup! They are even skinnier than the slim I bought during CNY. Oh wells. What to do? It was love at first sight, and I guess I would have felt even more uncomfortable if I didn't get them. Haha.

Ok then. A really eventful week and a sporty one as well. Hopefully next week will be as good, minus the excessive spending part! Now to prepare for book-in. Sian! Till then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Newgamblecasino.com online casino deposit bonus