Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life's Short

There's so much I want to say, so much happier stuff that I will like to blog about. But with the current situation I am facing, I just cannot bring myself to do so now. I am totally lost for words, nothing can express what I am feeling now. :(

I am currently listening to Chopin's Nocturnes. They kind of correctly depict my current state of mind.

My uncle (Da Jiu) is on his way home now. It's his final journey, the last chapter of his life, as only a few hours more remain for him before he departs from his loved ones forever. It's so painful; I have no idea what else to say. I hope he'll rest in peace.

I wish more medical breakthroughs will come in future. Let cancer be a curable disease, and no more a killer one. I have no idea what else to say for now.

No comments: