OMG! I just called ASK to inquire if my work/travel to USA will still happen in March or not. You know, before all this, when I was holidaying in Malaysia, it's like every single temple I went to I prayed real hard to the Buddha and goddesses, telling them my wish, which is to get this work/travel thing, and hope they would help me grant it. So guess what?! I was like on cloud nine when the person told me that IT IS POSSIBLE for both Kok Wai and me to be working in March. What's even better is that King's Dom will be employing us as well. All we have to do now is to decide on the exact dates that we want to start and end work, pass the interview of Jan 17th, sign the contract, and we'll be commencing on our work/travel liao! HAHA! This is really the best news I've ever had so far in the year 08 man! And after so much waiting also! Lol.
WOOHOO! Ok! Very excited! Lols! If I successfully get everything as planned, I should be leaving end of Feb in 09, and will be back on the first week of June in 09! Woots! Alright. There's so much planning to do now. Haa! Till then. :D:D:D
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment