Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thank You Lao Tian Ye!

I guess I'm a real lucky boy today! Haha. As usual, it's a normal, routine, lazy Sunday, with me having to rise and shine rather early and drag my lethargic soul out of the house for tuition. Before doing so, I was having a headache over how to get my army clothes dry asap, since they had been washed only yesterday night and I was intending to bring them back to camp by tonight. Was in fact having a great dilemma over whether if I should hang my clothes outside the house, on the ledge, and leave them there to dry under the burning sun. Coz I was rather afraid that the sky may turn ugly anytime and decides to throw a downpour all over my fresh and clean clothing! Hence, after much deliberation, I decided to play with my luck and hoping that it wouldn't rain while I'm out giving tuition, strewn my rather wet garments out of the house.

Then guess what? Wah! The sky was extremely overcast when I left my student's house. It got me real nervous and panicky all over! Lol. I simply had no choice but to just pray real hard to Lao Tian Ye, hoping that he'd hold his breath and not let the clouds fall to the earth. Then when I was at Boon Lay station, I started to see raindrops. It became a slight drizzle, slowing gaining intensity by the minute. Upon reaching Jurong East station, that very drizzle had become some mighty rain. I thought, that's it! My clothes are all gone, all wet with dirty rain now that I have to rewash them all over. Damn it for trying to be 'smart'! Arghz! Reached Bukit Batok station, the rain died into a slight drizzle. Then everything from there onwards simply surprises me. While on 176 back home, I realised that as I was getting closer to my house, the roads seemed to be relatively drier, as though there was no rain at all to begin with in the first place. When I was at the bus-stop outside my house, the roads were simply dry alright! I was totally amazed that there was actually no rain at my house all this while! LOLOL!

So since the sky was still overcast at the moment and raindrops began to fall, I ran all the way back home and chiong all the way to keep my clothes back into the house. Amazingly, they are all dry and 'safe' from the rain! Woots! Was super duper happy can?! Guess it was really Lao Tian Ye answering to my pleas as well, and just pure dumb luck that helped me out! Haha. Oh wells. Just real glad to see my luck so rather good today. Lolol. :D

No comments: