It's amazing how time flies so fast! Today, 080708, my blog turns 1 year old! Oh my! 1 full year of blogging, of writing down so much that has been happening in the past 12 months of my life, be it sad (which I believe currently occupies 90% of my entries! LOL!) or happy happenings. With a blog, I must say the impact of this very 'time' zooming by can be felt more greatly than without it! Come to think about it, I was still an AI trainee in last year's July, with barely 2 weeks into the course. And then though most of the events that had occurred in the next 12 months are TPO related, which are of course mundane and boring, it's just amazing to realise still that literally SO MUCH had happened. Only one word in my mind right now; WOW! Lol.
And then I guess it's meant to be that I must be able to blog on this very date again, so that I would be allowed to remember and 'celebrate' my blog turning 1 year old! I don't think it's mere coincidence that I would have an off today, but that everything is probably planned up there such that it's fated for me to be able to type in an entry right at this moment! Haha. Coz afterall, it's usually an off on Monday to compensate the Saturday burnt for NDP rehearsals. Yet this week is different coz of certain issues which has to be settled by Monday, thus the off was pushed to Tuesday instead. Tell me then, don't you think this is all somewhat pre-planned already?! Lol. I'm simply thinking too much here. :P
I can still recall the push factor that got me to FINALLY set up a blog. It's all thanks to the 'Live Earth' concert last year, on 070707! Lol. The concert had me concocted a mixture of strong feelings such that I really needed a platform to express them out. Together with the fact that I had wanted a blog all those while, skyavion was thus born! Haha, quite drama isn't it?! But yeah, I'm really glad that I had actually finally made the first move to set up the blog! Coz come to think about it, it was all talk and no action for nearly 1.5 years, since the beginning of 2006. Lol. If then had I have a blog in 2006, it would probably be one even more full of content and personality. Haha. Oh wells.
And so, I shall make a little report on the progress of my blog. As follows:
Total entries: 91 (Includes this entry)
Photos added: 0 (WTH!)
Videos added: 3
Total months: 12
Friends linked: 3 (Quite pathetic)
Blogskin: No change since beginning (Very pathetic)
Lol. I believe it's about time that I learn how to upload photos onto my otherwise really wordy, dizzy-ish, boring blog. And I should also get a blogskin change. YYY! I need your help here! Haha. And then again, I won't be surprise if the blogskin is still as it is when I report on the coming year's progress this time next year. Haha. No no! That shan't happen kae?!
Looking forward, 080709, though seemingly out of reach now, will arrive very quickly; just like how this date has arrived with respect to the time frame a year ago! Anyway by then, I should be expecting myself leading a more vibrant and exciting life, with full liberation from TPO, loads of holidays as well as preparation for uni life. Arghz! Seriously cannot wait man. Lol. Alright! Till then. :)
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment