Sunday, December 2, 2007

N O S T A L G I A

The nostalgia overwhelms every single brain cells in me such that I now have difficulty to even think of what to write. The thought of what is to come is simply depressing. As though 4D3N isn't long enough, up next is a 5D4N outfield, like straight from Monday to Friday! This is so tiring, and it is especially more difficult for me to endure because of the various conditions that I have to put up with. Not so much about the training, but more of personal physical issues. The pain in the leg, the ache in the back and worst! The skin that is forever sensitive! Oh man. Seriously, my skin has never rot so bad before. With this persistant outfields coming along, I wonder what will become of it in the end. Hai.

It's drilling depression into my head now. I should just stop thinking of it. Full stop! Let's just look forward to the end of it.

On a happier note, yesterday was a great day spent with great old friends! And more importantly, I get to do the stuff I wanted, thus of course, time was well spent! Although this might mean wasting my friends' time. Lol. :p

I went to Terminal 3's open house! Oh man. Upon arriving at the departure hall, the beauty of the sky-roof simply awed me. Totally magnificent. The overall design of the entire terminal is great man! My english ain't good enough to describe it all out. But you just have to be there yourself to feel the 'aura' of it all. Haha. And then being able to enter the transit area, and be really close to the runway. To see planes landing, having their wheels touched down and then gliding down the runway so gracefully; best part is I got it all down on video. 1 word, "SHIOK"! Lol! Can't wait for it to be fully operational next year. I guess people from all around the world will just commend on the beauty of the terminal. (On a side note, I'd be using T3 for my NZ trip. What irony. Looking forward to using the terminal, plus getting to sit on SIA, but not looking forward to the days there at all. Oh wells.)

Then went to SITEX. My, there sure was so many people around. Got to understand the current pricing of coms, especially monitors/TVs. Yep. Guess I'm more or less decided to go with a 32" LCD TV for my monitor. Looks much cooler as well. Ha. After which we (we = Huimin, Steph, Wei Qi and me) went outside Expo and sat by the road to talk. Shared my first song with them, ha! They said the music was nice, as usual, but the lyrics didn't looked like lyrics and the singing wasn't good. As usual! Haha. Kae la, I'll work on that part.

On a 2nd happier note, I've finally got the front part of my 2nd song! Hooray. It's so exciting, can't wait to let YYY hear and fill it up with great lyrics. Haha. Alright then. Gotta get ready to book in now. Can't wait to write the next post, coz that would mean I've survived another terrible ordeal. Till then!

No comments: