And this day marks the very last day of a super long holiday. 6 days to be exact! Though slightly shorter than the one I had after POP from Tekong, it still feels great. And of course, even more sian by the thought of having to book in on a Christmas night. Was actually hoping to go down to Orchard Road and take a look at those beautiful lightings one, plus the annual carollings. But where got time?!! Oh wells. Next time then.
I'm like super lazy to blog nowadays. Plus the fact that I'm sick, thanks to my dear friend Timothy who actually said that it's the sharing season; how nice of him to share his illness with me! But yea, hence the lethargy to blog. So I'll just sum it all up on what I've done for the past few days..
201207 - Thursday
Went out with Wee Min and Benjamin. Ate at Clarity's and drink at TCC. Great gift exchanging session. And we vow to produce our first album asap, Ben be singer, Wee be lyrics writer and I'm the music writer. Haha. Sounds cool man! And congrats to Ben for getting his driving license! I seriously should go get one soon also.
211207 - Friday
Got a new set of creative earphones. 39 bucks! Oh wells. Then went shopping with mama for CNY clothes. TOPman seriously has a great varietly of awesome stuff. But then quite expensive also. Got myself 2 shirts and a pair of jeans. Like $155 in total. Luckily got $30 voucher! So not so bad. And I can't wait to put those new clothes on! Haha.
221207 - Saturday
Thanks to Ian's recommendation, our TIP outing landed up at the PITSTOP cafe. (No negative connotation intended.) Like after more than a year, we finally meet up again. Thanks to my organising efforts of course. Haha. The cafe was actually quite good, and the crew are real familiar with the games. Prices are very reasonable, at least more affordable than Minds or Settlers'. Overall 7 people turned up, Tiff and Sabrina being the only 2 girls, and the guys were Kennie, LC, Yoke, Ian and me. Not bad for an outing la. Oh! Good luck to Kennie for his GCC man!
231207 - Sunday
Really nothing on this day. Except spring cleaning for the entire house. Haha. My wardrobe is so much neater now! And ready for new clothes! :)
241207 - Monday
Christmas Eve! Went out with Tim initially to get a gift for Sok Ee, who's leaving to London for overseas attachment like on the very first day of the new year! Then we went to PITSTOP again (This time by my recommendation. LOL!) and play. Quite fun, and coz I accumulated more than 100bucks of spendings in one month, got the PITSTOP mini! Haha. And after the game, met up with Darius and gang for the Christmas Eve dinner. My, it was at the Moomba which was really expensive! Australian cuisine. Must really thank Randall for that generous treat. Haha. And then after the dinner, didn't head to Orchard, but just went home. Coz I fell sick. Lol.
And then today. Nothing much. Slept the whole day. What a boring christmas right?! And now I gotta prepare to book in. Where's Santa seriously?! Oh wells. I'm going to start a series of posts on the review of the entire year. Guess it should be fun, coz I'm gonna, for the first time, put photos up here. Or else my blog also looks damn dull. Ok. Till then.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment