Was at range today, and it had to happen only when it was about to end. Like the last few shots left, and I actually forgot to put on my earplugs. The moment the rounds went out, I felt something extremely wrong. My ears just went RING like super loudly. And then I couldn't carry on to shoot the remaining rounds. Oh wells.
I thought that was it, that was going to be deaf. Then thoughts of what kind of sounds I would miss most just flash through my mind. (Abit drama! I know..) I guess the sounds that I would miss most is obviously the voices of my love ones, my family especially. Other than that, the chipmunks voices, which I just got so obsessed with only very recently. Lol.
The ringing is still stuck in my ear!! I wish it would go real soon..
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment