Sunday! A very lazy one indeed! Haha. I woke up at 12pm today, only to fall back asleep and wake up at 2 again. Kinda wasted loads of time, but nvm. At least I feel much more alive now! It's important to relax and refresh ma! :)
Preparing to book in now; a boring task of packing all those clothes and then changing into the 'standard' book in outfit. Haha. Looking forward to the end of this week, coz it would mean BN ex would finally be over, or so I hope! 4D3N, and the weather doesn't look promising at all. Last week's one was real great, like only 3D2N, thanks to our dearest biggest upstair! How unfortunate of him to get a mild stroke at such a young stroke. Yet sadly, everyone seemed to be rejoicing on that piece of 'bad' news. LOL! And then one full day in outfield was also wasted all thanks to the rain. It was practically raining for 24 hours la. There was like ZERO deployments, and very few missions conducted. So I must say it's quite a good week. Ha.
Enough of AH-mee stuff. Yesterday was a great day spent, just like the one last Saturday. Haha. Glad that I took the effort to meet up with Kimberle, especially since her time in Singapore is so little. Wonders when again will I get to see her, like next year May, or June! Went out for lunch, and then a movie. Sneaked preview Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium. Kim likes it, though I found it OK only. Love all those cute toys la, the way they are being animated was very comical indeed. Storyline is just alright, but overall it is quite a touching movie, in some ways. But I seriously dislike the ending; they could have done more with that. Well, maybe there would be a part 2, either about the new store owner, or maybe about Magorium's past. Afterall, the story started with the end, so hopefully it could show the beginning?! Ha.
After the movie, went to Funan alone to check out my gears and stuff. Oh my, first time going to Funan, and it's really a place full of electronics and gagets! I was especially excited when the stuff I was finding, Saitex Yoke and Quardrant + Saitek Rudder Pedals, is so rare and yet still managed to see some shops selling them. Price for both of them, S$418! Oh wells. Really want them, but the money is a big issue afterall. Was wondering if I could haggle and maybe bring the price down to S$350 or so, but my friend says that is absolutely impossible. Haha. So, gonna just save harder and then quickly go get it. Then I will be able to simulate my flying more realistically and finally own the skies! Lol.
Alright then. Going for dinner now, then book in. Till then.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment