Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Time Is Precious!

I can't believe it. Spent my entire day shopping for my sis's prom clothes! When I myself wanted to go Sim Lim Square to shop for my own stuff! ARGHZ. Totally pissed off can. I know, I'm important. I'm suppose to go there and help judge the clothes for the suitability of prom. But then the selected 'candidates' in the first place were far from ideal! And then when all choices were eliminated by me, we actually had to walk around in Vivo! Totally nonsense. Please do your homework properly in future before asking for my advice again can?! ARGHZ!

In the end my whole Saturday afternoon is wasted! Didn't managed to accomplished what I had set out to do - Understand the current price of various computer hardwares plus searching for my flight equipments. The thought of it seriously boils my blood. Especially when I do not have much more time to do so anymore! Extremely pissed off! ARGHZ.

This is not a happy post!

No comments: