Sunday, November 18, 2007

Visit Malaysia 2007

And I did! Going with my family to Malaysia, Malacca, was fun! Total relaxation, enjoyment and a great refreshing session. It has been such a long time since I had travelled overseas together with my family. And by that I mean as a 'full' family; my parents plus my sister and me! Ha. Although we had visited the places that we went before, it still felt great to be out of the country and to soak in a different culture for that short period of time. But I feel that it's really a bit too short, like only 2D1N! If only it could be longer...

The hotel was the best! A different one from the usual that we stayed in; a 4-Star hotel that cost my parents a lot more! Haha. Like RM253 per room per night instead of the usual RM100+ only. Plus the fact that we got 2 rooms, it resulted in the total price to be at RM506! Must seriously thank my parents for being so generous. Haha, to be lavishly spending quite an amount for just one short night! But I must say the hotel room is one of the best in comparison with my previous stays in Malacca. Room felt grand, bed was comfortable, aircon was powerful and the view wasn't that bad. So I guess no regrets for spending that rather huge sum. Lol.

Nothing much else to say. Totally refreshed by the trip. Got some stuff also, though I'm rather pissed off with the new 3100 casing which couldn't fit onto the phone! Arghz. This means don't buy pirated stuff anymore. Oh wells. The sian part is I'm booking in soon. I must learn how to upload photos man. Alright. Till then.

No comments: