Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sian

Today seriously feels more like a Sunday to me. Simply reminds me of the days back in Tekong, whereby I only get to book out for 24 hours, or maybe even less. Coz it used to be like booking out on Saturdays, sometimes even at 5pm, which by the time I arrived on mainland, it would already be 6+. And then having to book in again on Sundays, most of the time being in the evening, at 5+. Come to think of it, I now wonder how I managed to survive that. LOL. Maybe at that time I was also too shag to even think ba.

At least yesterday I had half day off, or else I would be in a very sulky mood right now. Weekends are so precious man, yet I have to sacrifice my Sunday tomorrow for guard duty! Speaking of which, it would be my first time doing 'it' lo. Many said I should consider myself very lucky for not having touched guard duty since enlistment date till now. Haha. Which is indeed true la. Can still recall the days in Tekong, when my upstairs have to pick people for guard duty. How they select? Of course first to go will be those that has to be punished, which lucky for me, hadn't commmit any major mistake. Then the remaining slots that has to be filled, will be done so by drawing lots. LOL. And lucky me didn't get selected. So no guard duty in Tekong. Come to new vocation, seemed like every single person in the same course have done at least once, but me!! Haha. I don't know what's the reason, is it Best Trainee priveledge? LOL. But whatever man, I'm just lucky! :)

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. And my first taste of guard duty has to be on a weekend. Sighs. The worst part is having to book in tonight because they claim we must have 7 hours of sleep for the duty. What nonsense man! Hai. What sianifies me more is the hectic schedule that is to follow next week. 2 more days of insane ICCT, which simply aches my body to the maximum! And then followed by 3 days of outfield. I think after the duty tomorrow, I will just shag out totally la! Wonders how will I be able to survive the remaining days of the week.

For now, I'll just look forward to the end of next week man! Seriously! I foresee it being a painful one, with lots to endure. There's so much to fulfil, like not screwing up for duty, and no mistakes during outfield. Most importantly is I MUST pass that bloody ICCT test coz I seriously have no wish to retake it again. Freaking sian, physically demanding and mentally challenging. Oh wells! Till then!

No comments: