HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!
Another beginning of a new month. Yet nothing much to look forward to! LOL! Everything would just proceed as per normal I guess, with majority of my life simply spent inside camp. But I'm still glad that at least there's an OFF today! Woots. Allowed me to really stone, rot and simply rest my mind and soul at home.
Sent out rather huge number of smses, especially to certain people whom I haven't kept in contact for sometime. Took this opportunity to send some well-wishes and it felt great! Haha. Also finally found the time to emailed Pam. Gosh. Which I realise how much I miss her! Hai. Simply going to miss those that are leaving or have already left. Hmmm...
I finally cleared a rather huge amount of sms-es in my forever packed inbox. Lol. Feels much better not seeing the "Your inbox is full" notice poping out every now and then. But, I think it wouldn't last long. Ha.
Alright then. Shall try to be more optimistic towards life; like what Gloree said, jiayou with life! :) Kae then, hope everything goes well for this whole month ya!
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CHUAN YUAN! haha, happy children's dayy.... we should have a class outing soon, since u took over chieh :)
Post a Comment