HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's 2010! The tenth digit has changed! One entire decade into this millenium has passed right before my eyes! And it's only after some thinking, that I realised the multitude of events that have occurred over the past ten years! Wow! Is the only expression that constantly rings in my head right now! Like seriously, WOW! Haha!
As usual though, the first day of the new year must always be kick-started with some unpleasantness in the family. It never fails to happen; the two elderlies at home quarreling, resulting in the usual cold, dry, awkward and absolutely irritating atmosphere circulating throughout the house. Every single year you know, this must happen! Hai. Say until don't want to say anymore. Just very jaded by such things anymore. It's one of the very compelling reasons why I want to just fly off and escape from such foolish nonsense! RAHHHH!
Alright! I do not want so much bleakness painted on the very first post of the year! This is a brand new year, with another 365 days to go for more exciting adventures to ride, dreams to realise, and goals to accomplish! I realised that I had not set any resolutions for 2009, and the year apparently turned out awesome! So maybe I should just not set any resolutions for this very year too, and hope that it will turn out as good, or even better than 2009! Haha.
For now, it's 10 more days before school reopens, and another crazy semester of intense work load and stress dons upon me! So up till then, I should make use of the remaining good days of holidays to enjoy myself, unwind as much as I can, and just relax! Meanwhile, it's also some good time for me to research more on my options to transfer to an overseas institution for my undergraduate degree! To be more specific, it's Purdue University which I would like to transfer over, hopefully by the end of year 1; to further my studies and thereby earning a Purdue degree! It has always been my dream to do just that, and so hopefully I would succeed! Deadline: March 1st, 2010!
Exciting stuff coming up right ahead! Can't wait to live through this year and see how things go! Hopefully it will be a blessed and smooth sailing one! Happy new year once again! :D
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
JIAYOU CY! I'll visit you in purdue! :D
purdue university? why that? i've been seeing ads all around about it!
if you're honest to yourself about what you want, you'll get what you want! all the best for this new year cy (:
Thank you YYY and Pam!!!
I'll just keep my fingers crossed now and wait for the results in May! Whee :D
I miss you all loads!!!
heys!! jiayou! hopefully u get it! :)
Post a Comment