Today marked the start of a 3-Day Christmas Song Sign performance! And I must say, it was awesomely fantastic! :) I must say that after so long, it feels great to be back on stage doing a performance once again! I mean, the last time I performed was like almost 3 years ago, and it was a band concert! This time round, it's totally different! No instruments, just plain sign singing and acting! Truly fun I must say, as I thoroughly enjoyed myself while presenting my act to the audience!
Of course, though the crowd at Tiong Bahru plaza was not really very big, I still cannot help but felt extremely nervous while performing. This was especially so while I walked out to do my solo! As I signed the word 'too', I could so obviously see my hands trembling as they try to reach for one another! Haha! Then as the song progresses, the jitters began to fade away, and somehow I just told myself that I should not be nervous, but to be presenting the best of my act to the audience! And so hopefully I did! (Though now a friend of mine just commented that my expression was actually more of the tired sian, rather than it to supposedly be emo and sad! lol! Gotta work on that!)
1 day down! 2 more days to go! I somehow can begin to see that I will miss this period of time quite a lot! Haha. Shall enjoy and cherish the remaining moments of it! RSPHI and Christmas Song Sign seriously rocks! Wheee! :D
Oh here's the mtv of the song that I'm signing! Even though I seemed to have signed this song like at least a hundred times already, I still ain't sick of listening to it! It's really a very nice and emo song! Haha. Hope you guys will like it too! :)
Friday, December 18, 2009
Where Are You Christmas - Faith Hill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment