Song currently playing on my computer, "My Eyes Adored You".
It's a song I heard from the Broadway show 'Jersey Boys' which I watched in Chicago, about 3 months ago. And it's only after having Nokia Comes With Music, and having downloaded the entire album of Jersey Boys, that I get to revisit the great songs of the show! The album makes me rather emotional as well, for all the great memories of my travelling just simply rush back into my mind.
I love this song, especially the chorus, which goes like this.
My eyes adored you
Though I never laid a hand on you
My eyes adored you
Like a million miles away from me you couldn't see
how I adored you
So close, so close and yet so far
Hai. Seriously, there's so much going through my mind right now it's beyond what I wish to express. All I will say is that the lyrics somewhat represent my current frame of thought, but then it's really time for me to let go. MOVE ON! Yet often it's just easy to say, and extremely hard to do! :( The pain that accompanies, to begin with, can be so unbearable. Hai. I wish, I really wish I will walk out of this real soon. Time to put a full stop to this and begin another chapter of whatever there is to come.
Not very happy right now! :(((((
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment