Seriously, I have wanted to write a post all this while. Yet unfortunately, being boggled down with so much work and many other more commitments, I can barely squeeze some time out to do this writing. Furthermore, being the typical me, I always hope that my post will at least turn out to be cohesive, which will consume much time of mine should I want my post to be good! Hence, as you can see, this will be the very first post for the month of august. Sadly, it has to be on the last day of the month, meaning the last post as well.
I have to keep this short, coz it's 12.30am now, and I still have some reading to do before I head off to sleep, hopefully soon, as I have morning classes tomorrow! And you've heard me right! It means school has FINALLY started for me! :) Actually tomorrow will already mark the 4th week of school. Since the first day of school, on Aug 11th, the pace most surely has picked up. It was so relaxing back then, but after 3 weeks of school and the pressure plus stress sure does begin to settle in. I come to a point where I find that I really have much I want to do, yet it's not just time that is insufficient. Even though I may have an entire Sunday free for me to do my work, I may not have the energy level to carry it out! It dawned upon me therefore that my sleeping hours, and especially at what time do I go to bed, is essentially crucial towards my energy level for the very next day!
I still have a lot more to say! Celebrated some folks birthdays, sent Rayner off yesterday, a few people coming back from overseas, a few more leaving for their future aspirations! Joined WSC, RSPHI, still have tuition commitments, have to balance my time out really well, a very delicate job indeed! Arghz! Alright. Hopefully I'll have some time tomorrow to elaborate more! Till then!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment