I've actually got a post that's dated back to 30th June, only halfway done as I was just too lazy to write it out! Well, I guess now that post can wait, coz I simply feel like posting this first!
TOMORROW IS MY FRESHMEN ORIENTATION CAMP for engineering students! The camp basically comprises of students from 3 different faculties, namely MAE, EEE and CEE. But that's not the point! Point is I am really nervous and scared of the camp! Everyone tells me I should be excited about it, but I just don't know why I am not! Oh wells. I guess it's the thought of having to step out of my comfort zone once again, and be subjected into an all new environment, making brand new friends etc. which I find rather daunting! Arghz! And knowing that I always have poor EQ, I really dread having this camp turning out nothing more than just unpleasantness for me in the end! Hai. :S
OK LIM CHUAN YUAN! STOP THINKING SO MUCH! JUST BLOODY HELL GO AND PACK FINISH YOUR STUFF, AND GET READY FOR THE CAMP TOMORROW! IT WILL BE FUN, TRUST YOUR FRIENDS. JUST BE COOL, LET LOOSE (NOT TOO LOOSE) YOURSELF, AND YOU WILL SURELY ENJOY IT IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER! GO GO GO!
I really wish the camp will turn out fine for me in the end! Hopefully I'll have a fun OG and a great OGL! Ok. We shall see. Till then.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment