YYY!!! Thanks for the encouragement man! Yup! I'll never ever give this precious opportunity up man! It's gonna be a once in a lifetime experience, and I've really fought very hard for this, so I will stick with it no matter what! HA!
But thankfully, Kokwai has given me the affirmation that he too will go no matter what! :) So that means I don't have to worry about company! Hehe.
Alright. I don't have much time to blog. Gotta get ready for Viv's 21st bdae party later! Ha. This entire week has been wasted in camp, once again. Nothing much out of the ordinary happened! I just hope next Saturday quickly arrives! Got an interview to ace and also have to confirm my work dates, meaning finalising the entire travel period! Exciting man! Lol. Till then.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment