Sunday, September 14, 2008

not in a good mood

Nothing much. Same old words to say. I cannot wait for this week to be over! Coz that will mean that ACCT is finally out of the way! Well, of course I must pass the grading, and hopefully I will. I just simply hate it to the core. It's wrecking havoc on my entire body. Each and every single inch of my body is aching alright. My neck is still as stiff as ever, unable to turn properly. Back feels broken, and the bruises aren't healing well. Arghz! 3 more days of torture to come. :x How I wish now is almost the end of Wednesday. Hai.

I really don't have much time to blog. Am particularly pissed off with some issues related to my parents. This weekend was not really well spent! I had originally set out certain tasks which I aimed to complete by this weekend. Unfortunately, I could not do so in the end. Why? It's because of my parents! It's not like I don't want to spend more time with my family, but I would prefer it to be spending quality time and not quantity time! Take yesterday for example. My estate organised this mid-autumn festival celebrations, and as usual, mother is in-charge of almost everything. (She's a committee member of the estate council.) Precisely because of that, she requested for my help. Well, I did not mind helping out. But she simply expects me to be there throughout the entire event! Like from 3pm all the way till the night! With absolutely nothing to do at certain periods can?! And she doesn't want me to be at home, thinking that the performances were more worth my time than the computer at home! It's total absurd can?! I could be at home working out certain stuff, thereby completing certain assignments. But in the end I could not. Freak man! Arghz. Very pissed off!

Nvm. I shan't rant anymore. What's happened has happened. I shall learn from it and not let it happen again in future. For now, I've got to get ready to book in. So early?! It's coz I have to be at my aunt's house for dinner, something I greatly resent doing. Oh wells. Hopefully I can have more time at home this coming week. Till then.

1 comment:

ying said...

YOYOYO. cheer up! haha. shitty things happen all the time. now i'm drowning in deep shit. -pinches nose- just have to hold on... (i hope i can)