Monday, August 4, 2008

Uneasy Feelings

Liberated from camp, only for a moment! Damn freaking sian over what had happened today, and what is to come in the following weeks! For a moment, it seemed as though everything was very nicely planned; I'd have range this coming Thursday, thereby missing SOC training (which is seriously useless) in the morning. Obviously, this ain't gonna happen anymore. I was in the utmost fury when I learned that the conducting battery actually did not indent rounds for my battery people! Which means we will not be able to have our range on Thursday. Which means we'll have to attach to the other battery for our range instead, and theirs will be held on the 22nd! It's a Friday, a book out day! Damn it! Wonder's what kind of horrid timing will we then get to book out. Plus there's the fireworks festival on that day itself, which I'll have to miss. ARGHZ!

What's even more outrageous is the precious time wasted in camp today! It's suppose to be a off-in-lieu due to Saturday's NDP rehearsal. But because of the used-to-be range on Thursday, I had to drag my soul unwillingly back to camp on Sunday night. The worst part is having to go for the practice today, when there's no need to coz we can actually join the other battery's practice! I seriously wonder why TPO has to be so inflexible at times. Arghz! If we hadn't gone for the practice today, we would not have to waste time waiting for the entire cohort present to complete their practice, and henceby be able to book out much much earlier! Maximum Sianity! Makes my blood boil everytime I think about it.

Nvm! At least I still get my one day off. Get to sleep on my comfy bed tonight and only have to book in tomorrow afternoon. Oh wells. Having conflicting issues running in my head once again. Good and bad stuff are happening all at the same time; Have no idea whether to be excited or depressed. Hai. Just hope the bad stuff would quickly dissolve away, leaving behind all the good stuff for me to look forward to. Kae. Till then.

No comments: