TPO is seriously the worst organisation you can ever think of working in. It's totally inefficient, has an undesirable affliction to wasting human resources, and is simply screwed-up inside out, upside down! Dumb is easily the ultimate word to describe it! Arghz!
I am absolutely pissed off with TPO today alright. I was about to leave the house at around 1pm, to meet Cindy, a friend whom I haven't seen for a long time coz she was in US studying and had only returned recently. Just when I was all ready to go, Alex (not blaming you) dropped the bomb and told me I have to return back camp that instant. Reason?! To sign some stupid stuff that amounts to paying some fines for wasting food. What got me more irritated was that I was only informed at around 1.15pm, but was expected to be in camp by 2pm, or else face weekend confinement. It's utter nonsense I tell you! Totally dragged my mood to rock bottom as I had to inform Cindy and disappoint her, and then unwillingly make my way back to camp. Thankfully John gave me a lift. Yet in the end it didn't really matter how early or late I had to be there, coz the forms for signing weren't even ready when I arrived! Arghz!
A day that was meant to be rewarding, which I had to expend my precious leave for, had gone to perfect waste in the end. Though I was late by half an hour, I was expecting to just sign and then vanish instantly! To my dismay, I had to bloody wait for another 2 hours before the forms were ready. The worst part was realising that I actually didn't have to sign anything because all my meals were accounted for! It meant that I had practically wasted my entire afternoon thanks to the efficiency TPO practices. BLOODY DAMN IT! ARGHZ! I am so freaking pissed I would have just burnt down the entire camp just now! Screwed up BQ. Screwed up upstairs. Screwed up TPO!
Ok. I shan't rant anymore. Not in the mood to say anything good for now. Shall stop here. Arghz!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment