Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Well Deserved Break!

Well! Well! Well! Today's the third day of my week long break! Yep! I'm basically on forced off and leave for the entire week; kinda pains the heart to see so many days of leave burnt especially, since I have very few left and after this week's deduction, leaves me with only 6 precious days for the entire year! Arghz! Oh wells, can't be helped I guess. Upstairs wants us to clear it away asap so that there won't be a scenario whereby there isn't much time at the end of the year for us to clear. Super kiasi attitude man! Lol.

So anyway, other than the short interruption on Wednesday evening, for which I'd have to return and perform the lame sentry duty, it's basically a good 8 days break; From Sunday to Sunday. Yet unfortunately, during this period of rest, there will be some form of activation happening. I just hope that it doesn't fall on the coming Sunday, for I had painstakingly planned a chalet for my class and I really wish to be present through the entire event! So please! Please let me be free for the entire day, and not interrupt me in the midst of my enjoyment! Thank you! :S

Went out with Zi Xiang, Ming Han, Alex, Kok Wai, John and Rayner yesterday! First 3 for the movie, Red Cliff, which is really good, and together with the rest for Minds at Dhouby Ghaut. Quite a good day hanging out with them, I must say. Managed to relaxed my senses and turn my attention over those mind-boggling issues away momentarily. Enjoyed myself greatly, until the point when I had to leave. No idea why, but I just turned real miserable for awhile. It felt as though I was parting them for good (obviously it isn't), and those feelings just hurt me deep. Yeah, weird me. Maybe it's preparing me of what's to come in 7 months time! Oh wells. Anyway, the waring scenes in the movie are real breath-takers! It awesomely displayed the brilliance of the 3 kingdoms characters in that era. It's really a must watch man, and I just cannot wait for the next installment to be released! Ha.

Tomorrow will be a great day! I'll be heading to YYY's house, and I'm sure you can guess why!! Haha. My blog shall have a refreshing new look. And I really cannot wait for that to happen! So till then! :D

1 comment:

ec_rg* said...

haha, cy.. where's the new layout.
Sure u had fun playing wii.. :P

- ecarg