The little A380 plane model which I had sticked it to the ceiling of my room, I found it lying on the floor this morning!! It looked just like a full A380 had crashed onto the ground. So it can either mean that my luck later will not be good, or that an accident involving A380 could happen later. Hmm. I guess the former is more likely to be true now, considering my current state of luck. Hai.
I was waiting at home the entire day yesterday! Waiting for the SMS to come, or for the pager to ring. Neither happened though! Hai. It just goes to show that I am not as lucky anymore. Afterall, upstairs was very ascertain that there will be an activation. So if it wasn't yesterday, it has got to be today, isn't it?! Hai. I can only hope that there will be no activation at all. Leave my Sunday in peace! Let me have a great time with my classmates, whom I had not seen for the longest period of time. Please. It's all that I'm asking. Robbing me of this opportunity to meet up with them, this very opportunity which I had created with my bare hands, is just simply plain cruelty! Hai.
Hopefully everything will run smoothly today. And till now, I cannot figure out how I had managed to make such a dumb mistake. I have no idea how on Earth did I calculate 25 persons coming down, when there is actually only 20!! The worst part is that because of my calculation error, I went to order food enough to feed 30 persons! Arghz! It's really a foolish, silly mistake! Now so much food is gonna be wasted, and I'm sure people won't be happy. Hai.
Oh wells. Just wish me the greatest luck now. I don't wish to be called back by TPO. Please just let me have this Sunday, and I'll be more than grateful! :S Till then.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment