Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bless the TPO

My mood to blog has been greatly nullified by the daunting task of carrying out guard duty tomorrow. Totally no inspiration to write anything, plus the mere fact that the extremities of sianness is just pushing me towards breaking point. Having this feeling of being unfairly treated that I have to do another weekend duty, when my weekend points are actually rather high compared to the weekday ones. If in any case, I should be carrying out more weekday duties, so what justifies me sacrificing a precious Sunday to carry out the duty? Just because I'm combat fit?! Or that too many people had down graded such that there's no able ones left to do the duty?! So I'm now being punished because I've been obedient all this while, that I've not created any trouble but simply abide to your bidding without ever showing signs of contempt or even protest?! Hence the message that you are trying to put across to me is that the well-behaved gets more of these nonsense while the down graded gets the better share all the time?! Seriously man, who am I kidding?! This is how TPO has been functioning all this time now, isn't it?! Hai. I freaking HATE TPO alright?! Damn to whatever more nonsense you can throw at me! Coz throw as much as you can right now, for I am now giving you my assurance that I'll wield that ultimate shield and protect myself! And then you'll just realise that it's YOUR VERY ACTIONS that have caused another ONCE committed soldier to turn to the dark side! The side of the down graders!!

No comments: