Alright! I got it all wrong at the end of the day. And that's seriously not surprising at all, considering how unpredictable TPO can be at times. So there was no night's off afterall, that to harbour the hope of booking out on Monday was actually a plain mistake! Shouldn't have even thought about it! Shouldn't have anticipated or even expected night's off to be given! It's afterall a privilege and not an entitlement right?! Arghz. I guess even though I'm inside for more than a year now, I still cannot understand the workings of the TPO. If one looks at the situation logically, what for hold back the remaining 9, 10 people when almost three-quarters of the battery isn't present! It's like due to Ops, half of them had already booked out while a quarter is still out there performing duty. And those that booked out would be booking in at 2230, the standard same old timing for booking in! It's not like night's off has a different book in timing right?! Hence it obviously makes no sense if the claim for not allowing us to book out is because there's standby the next day, coz if that's the case, then shouldn't the others book in earlier or something?! It's just plain unfair and dumb. Arghz.
Rattling aside, though I've been in there for only 3 days, I seemed to have perspired more than what I had done so in the past 2 weeks. Lol. The weather was just plain horrible. The sweltering heat and the extreme humidity combined together can just make one get a heatstroke easily man. It's simply way too hot! Basically it's finally time for us to do standby. Thus we were all taking over stores as well as ensuring that our stuff is well prepared so that in case the divine red button is being pushed, we would be more than ready to move out. Doing all these on the wide parade square that is made out of nothing except bitumen, I'm sure that temperatures were hovering around 34 or 35 during the afternoons alright. Thank goodness most of it is done already. So I'm expecting slacker days ahead, while praying hard that no activation will ever happen! Haha.
And so April has come and gone by. Quite fast I must say, considering this is a special month which holds a special date whereby so many special things have happened over the past years. Lol. That sounded real cheesy. :P But yeah, this year's one was good all the same. So I guess with May coming by, a new mission set out by me, to learn how to be a happier person. And I so will give my 100% effort to achieve it. Lol. Well, I'll try my best. For now, I seriously wish to play Patapon. It's just so cute and fun and addictive. Lol. PATA PATA PATA PON!!!!! :D
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment