Plagued by extreme fatigue, the mind seems to be sending inconsistent compulsive signals throughout the entire body, creating a hell load of havoc for me. Chest pains, legs ache, muscle fatigue, headaches; you name it, I seem to have it. I doubt I can last any longer. Such huge stress accumulation, they look like they are going to just explode, and that's when I will really give in, and just break down totally. Right now, I am still trying my very best to endure. Squeezing the maximum out of my already overclocked body mechanism. Yet I can sense the tipping point nearing, and I wonder what will happen when it arrives. Hai.
I only booked in for 3 days, but never felt so tired and irritated before. Suddenly, TPO implemented so many new rules into our daily lives. Suddenly, they all become strict or even harsh towards us. Suddenly, they created so much nonsense just so as to keep us busy all the time and not give us any moment to slack. Suddenly, they are just treating us like newcomers, rather than the respect they use to give. Talking about respect, my blood simply boils! WTH! If you want me to respect you, you have to earn it. Demand it in such a manner, I will only give you the bare minimum those stripes on your arms or shoulders could ask for. And dare you to say that I've not done my job when I always give my 100% effort towards every task I'm being assigned to. If in any case, I'm very sure that an external party would say I deserve more than what you do! Freaking idiots!
Sorry about the ranting. I shall stop. Hai. The sudden changes in treatment simply disgust me absolutely. So much so that I've lost my appetite during meal times. Just couldn't eat well. And could sense myself growing weaker. Arghz. I think a major reason for the lost of appetite is also because of the fact that the food is inedible 90% of the time. Oh wells. I just hope the food standard can improve alright! :S
Nothing much to say. Not in a very good mood. Especially since I have to book in tonight for my re-shoot tomorrow. Totally sianified. But still, I seriously hope I will pass. Don't ask for much, just give me a pass and I'd be more than glad please. Hope tomorrow's weather will be good, no rain please! Oh wells. Wish me great luck.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment