Wow. It has been 1 full month since I last stepped into my dear bunk! So today is the day, whereby I 'finally' have to return back to camp. Time seriously passes by damn fast, like nobody's business at all. And obviously, sianzilla has been attacking non-stop! It's really just too hard to fathom all that has to be done upon returning. Ultimate saikang man! Worst is the stuff that's to come in the following months; standby, more duties, and 2nd year ippt, soc! Zzzzzzz...
Then there's NZ. Hai. It's seriously weird, but I actually miss the place so much. I'm just strange isn't it? Like how much I dreaded going in the first place, and then how I hoped I could be back home so badly when I was in there, and now how much I wish to be back there again. Lol. But yar, for the past few days, I just cannot stop thinking about the times I had over there. I simply had to keep replaying the photos and videos I've taken, probably like for the hundredth time already. All the good times and bad times there, the memories of it all and the feelings surging through me, it's way too overwhelming man.
Yes. It's really a post-TW depression I tell you. So much so that I kinda went crazy and actually went to check out about air ticket prices, as well as planning a trip there once again. Haha. But then an SIA ticket from here to Auckland is way expensive man! One person would cost close to 2k! Horrid. Travel in pairs and the price drops by about half a thousand. Hence I was thinking that maybe we could travel to Sydney from home first, via the A380! An experience! Ha. And it's only 1.1k. After that, get a budget flight to somewhere in NZ from Sydney, which so far only Jetstar flies direct from Sydney to Christchurch. Hopefully more routes would appear and there would be one that allows us to go from Sydney to Auckland direct. But whatever ways, we could still be at Christchurch, travel up north to Auckland, and go back down. In between we could explore places of interest as well. So probably stay in NZ for 10 days, then fly back to Sydney for another 10 days trip. This time exploring Sydney and probably Melbourne. Once done, return to Sydney for the A380 flight back to Singapore. Now how cool is that?
Ok I'm mad! Haiya! I'll just have to write out my personal experience in my own diary. Won't want to get into legal matters with you know what la! So yea, all I can say is I miss that place. And maybe for another meaningful experience, I guess I won't mind going to another country lo, even though if it's India. Haha. We'll see how. Till then.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hello hello hello.
Post a Comment