Monday, January 14, 2008

Goodbye! Be Back Soon!

In the next half an hour, I'll have to get ready to leave the house and make my way to the airport.

In the next two hours, I'll be meeting my family for a farewell dinner.

In the next three hours, I'll have to report and collect my passport as well as the boarding pass.

In another few hours, I'll be on board the airplane and making my way to Auckland International Airport.

In less than 24 hours, I'll be at the camp preparing for the days to come.

All this is finally happening, and happening so fast they are! Oh man. Although it's only 3 weeks, but I'm still definitely gonna miss home so much. I think I'll miss my family the most, as well as my room. The comfortable bed PLUS the booster that I would always hug to sleep every night. Well, I probably won't even have bed for 2 weeks la. And then of course, I will miss my friends here as well. Not being able to talk very often is really gonna make me quite miserable. It's because of the damn bloody high costs can! Like 1 minute of talk time actually cost 4 freaking bucks! Horrendously expensive alright! I gotta even be wary of the sms-es I send, coz each of them will cost 58 cents as well!

If given a choice, I'd still wish not to go for the trip. But hai, useless saying all this now. Hopefully there would be internet kiosk over there so that I can update on the my happenings in NZ ya. I guess this is it. Going overseas for a different motive for the very first time. I'd still hope I can be at my best, as well as everyone be at their very best, and hopefully we'll attain the Best Battery status! Haha.

Will be back on the 3rd of February! Till then. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey!! welcome back =)