Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Oh my! Have no idea why am I just so tired! Tried waking up so many times, especially just now. Yet failed so many times as well. Haha. Woke up at 1pm, ate lunch, had nap from 2.30 till 5! How 'piggy' can that be man!

And yes. The day to book in has finally arrived again. Sounds depressing huh?! Oh wells. Why can't time just pass this fast in the army as well, like just zoom by so that it would be a bit easier to undergo all the sufferings! 4 long days of holiday, a very long weekend, but I haven't accomplished much. Most of the time was spent in front of the computer, either watching series or movies. Kinda no life sia. LOL.

But anyhow, it's not as depressing as the previous time la. As I have said so many times earlier, I seriously have been thinking a lot. So much sometimes I find it hard to stop, and then I swear it could nearly drive my sanity away. Hai. But I was thinking about this whole year. What I've seriously accomplished, what have I been through all this while. Obviously, a majority of this year was spent in NS, that I can't help. But the phase before NS and after my A levels, I realise that was one great moment I had, and also probably the best moment of this year. I was introduced to the working world, made quite an amount, but as well understand the perils of office work. Well of course, still ok compared to NS. Ha. And then going on holiday, to Taiwan, for a break just before enlisting, wonderful memories left behind.

Then for the past 7 months spent inside, I was trying to find out what I have achieved other than being 'devoted' to my vocation; my job scope. Sadly, nothing! The most obvious side effect of it all is the degradation of my brain. Somehow now, I seriously forgot a lot of academic stuff. All those long hours spent in the reading room, the tough effort to squeeze those knowledge into my brain, all now reduced to nothing. To think I actually still want to make more money by teaching tuition. Lol. Doubt I can even be a good teacher now, unless I spend some great time to do some serious recap. Which is what I'm going to do! I can't just laze around anymore, can't just see time ticking by and not do anything. It drives me nuts, to give me so much free time to think! I need to get my mind working all over again, to oil it, de-rust, and start functioning again! Must always get myself involve, so that there won't be a case anymore, whereby I would be thinking too much I nearly lose my sanity. No more! Keep myself occupied always; that's the key to saving myself! Yea.

Kae. Some other issues that were running through my head as well. Unfortunately, these are sensitive ones which I can't just blatantly blog it out. So, I'll keep mum about them for now. Other than that, have to get ready to book in now. Hope I can clear my IPPT and especially SOC for this week! Arghz. Wish me luck. Till then.

No comments: