It's the first day of a brand new month, and a great beginning too! And if you are surprise as to how on earth am I able to blog this entry at this time, ha! Coz my hopes, or rather, all our coursemates prayers have been answered and were finally granted a night's off! Woohoo! Even I myself was elated with joy when our sergeant just broke the news to us during last parade just now! Then for a moment everyone was just stun and had no idea what to do with this short period of time. But nonetheless, it's precious "out of camp" hours, and so I've decided to use these hours to just enjoy the peaceful environment of my home, as well as the com.
It certainly has been a great day as well, compared to yesterday! Ha. At least again, my wish did come true and I was posted to FA rather than the dreaded FO. It really means a definite goodbye to route marches as well as camo cream! I must say waiting for the posting was horrible. Hearing the sergeants saying so many being posted to FA just simply sink my hopes further. I was really imagining stuff, like my FA results weren't that great, and that I could run so well, the prospect of me becoming FO just seem to materialise more and more in my head, driving me mad and making me extremely depressed as well. Come to think of it now, I guess that was really foolish and impertinent worries. FA to be, and I'm so happy about it!
A great start for a brand new month, and I certainly hope it would be so for the coming days ahead! More night's off! Woots! :)
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment