Pessimism! But seriously, it's hard to be optimistic about such stuff. I know, I chose to be FA. Yet somehow in, well, you know, one should not hope for anything at all. It really all depends on your fate now, and your luck. Of course, also whether if your upstairs is in favour of you. Hence, as much as I wish to be in FA, I'm beginning the tough process of being mentally prepared for the worst. Which actually ain't much, coz it would just be FO, if not FA.
But I really want to become FA. Hai. At least if I can't get 8to5, would still want something that is less physically demanding! Fact is, I am just not physically incline! Whatever the amount of push ups or running won't make me stronger, especially with an already weaken immune system. Oh wells.
All that I can do now is not to think about it, and let the result reveal itself in a matter of days. Yet deep down, I'd still clinge on to that tiny hope left within me, and make me be an FA please!!
Whatever that you had wished for, it's always the opposite that happens
(so maybe I should wish to become FO)
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment